10/27/2012

Musiktipp: The Gaslight Anthem

Musikrichtung: Punk/ Indie/Alternative- Rock- Band
Herkunft: New Brunswick (New Jersey/ USA)
Gegründet: 2005
Alben: Sink or Swim ('07), The '59 Sound ('08), American Slang ('10), Handwritten ('12)
Gesehen: Rock am Ring 2011, (Frankfurt 2012)
 Lieblings Lied:  "Here's Looking At You, Kid." "Handwritten"


Pull it out, turn it up, what's your favorite song?
That's mine, I've been crying to it since I was young
I know there's someone out there waiting up, I know they're waiting to heal
And I've been holding my breath
Are you holding your breath
For too many years to count?

And we waited for the sirens that never come
And we only write by the moon
Every word handwritten
And to ease the loss of youth
And how many years I've missed you
Pages plead forgiveness
Every word handwritten

(The Gaslight Anthem- Handwritten)

 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen